I'm Back

 Sorry it has been such a long time since I have posted anything here. Lots of craziness in my world the past few weeks. I will try to get back on track with more regular posts again..

Anyway, I just spent a fun, and profitable, weekend at the Denver Fan Expo (formerly Denver Comic Con). I met lots of fun and interesting people and saw just how popular cosplay still is here in the Denver area. A lot of people stopped by my author table to learn about my books. Even if they didn't buy any right there, we had some fun conversations about science fiction and other random stuff. If you ever have a chance to attend one of these conventions, they are actually a lot of fun. People are friendly and happy, something we all need to immerse ourselves in these days.




















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fun With Science!

Something New I Am Reading

Welcome to My World