New Children's Picture Book!

 



Well, this is a new development. After all my writing adult and young adult science fiction novels, I decided to try something completely different. I now have a children's picture book released today on Amazon titled: "Dinosaur Farm".  https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0B6L3Q5PB/ref  ($7.50)

This fun little story is the tale of Farmer McGee who is bored with the same old animals on his farm. He wants something new and different, and he thinks dinosaurs are just the thing he needs. Unfortunately, dinosaurs come with many new problems he has not anticipated and must work extra hard to resolve each issue as it arises. And yes, big piles of dinosaur poop are one of the many difficulties. How does he solve these problems? To find the answer you'll have to get your own copy and read it to your favorite dinosaur lover.

I would like to give special thanks and notice to a very talented cousin of mine, Megan Hughes, who did all of the illustrations for this book. You can find more of her work on Instagram @art_stink.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fun With Science!

Something New I Am Reading

Welcome to My World