Welcome to My World

 Hello and welcome to my first blog. I am Jim Cronin, grandfather, author, retired science teacher, and part-time educator/performer at the Denver Museum of Nature and Science (DMNS). In this blog, I will try to provide you with some interesting and fun science, information about my books and my life as an author, as well as random thoughts on a variety of topics. I promise to stay away from politics. You can find that in abundance elsewhere. It is my plan to update this blog weekly, if possible. Sometimes life gets in the way, but that is my current goal. We will see how it works out.

If you feel moved to comment on any of my posts with your own thoughts I welcome that. All I ask is that you keep everything civil and positive. I would like this to remain a relaxing and fun place for everyone to visit. Thanks for your help with this.

To start, I would like to ask how you spend your downtime either at work or at home. This is how we occupy ourselves at DMNS:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fun With Science!

Cool Science Thoughts